GE Solucions Private Limited is looking for team members who can grow, think, dream and create. We are looking for people who are passionate about managing online stores. If you are interested in expanding your expertise in ecommerce marketing, we would like to get to know you and tell you more about this opportunity.
Please note, this is not a sales job you are not entitled to generate sales but to promote products by creating and enhancing the product information and description by writing beautiful keyword oriented details about products that motivate users to purchase products from our website.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICE HOURS ARE MONDAY TO SATURDAY 11:00 AM TILL 8:00 PM
- Create product title, description, keywords and research online for more details from manufacturer and distributors.
- Help develop product descriptions and keyword research for optimal marketplace performance.
- Create or enhance website content and email messaging with persuasive content.
- Manage day to day Store operations. (Adding new products, updating existing one)
- Web savvy individual with in-depth knowledge of the Internet, search engines, and e-commerce site functionality.
- Comfortable with detailed oriented research of product description and price analysis.
- Manage listings and sales on ebay, Amazon, Sears, Walmart platforms (US and international).
- Set up and manage listings in other various online marketplaces.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Enter data into relevant market places, update keywords, and organize product information.
- Use excel skills to ensure the data collected is accurate as per need, Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Knowledge of online sales and prior experience in IT will be preferred.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work according to tight deadlines.
- Verbal and non-verbal communication with customers regarding their purchases in English.
This is a permanent position with abundance of learning opportunities, Share your resume now.
- Undergraduate or graduate, preferably with exposure to business related coursework.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop, and other software suit.Must have excellent English communication skills.
- Preferably 1 year experience in e-commerce / Online Marketing preferred with exposure to online store tools such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.