· Responsible for going to qualified meetings. Give a complete online demonstration of GP Lubricants products & services and close sales.
· Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Team Manager.
· Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
· Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
· Target new and existing accounts within the Lotteries, Oil & Gas, Construction, Government, and Educational sectors for new business
· Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
· Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
· Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
· Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
· Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
· Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
· Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
· Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
· Ability to work independently and without supervision
· Training will be provided to the candidate.
General Petroleum (GP) is manufacturer of German formulated quality lubricating Engine Oil. GP has grown to become one of the largest independent manufacturers of speciality lubricants. Recognized internationally for its innovative lubricants and industry related specialty products. GP has a global ...Read More