· Responsible for going to qualified meetings. Give a complete online demonstration of GP Lubricants products & services and close sales.
· Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches with the help of Team Manager.
· Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
· Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
· Target new and existing accounts within the Lotteries, Oil & Gas, Construction, Government, and Educational sectors for new business
· Work with the Marketing Dept. to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
· Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
· Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
· Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
· Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
· Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
· Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
· Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
· Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook
· Ability to work independently and without supervision
· Training will be provided to the candidate.