1. Responsible for the achievement of sales targets (Primary & secondary sales)(Motor Oil Products)
2. Distribution management.
3. Coordinate daily operation(Sales Process, Order and payments).
4. Monitoring and maintain good relation with distributor/dealers etc.
5. Coordinate with immediate supervisor for achieving targets and other related task & duties.
6. Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
1-2 years’ experience in Lubricant sales is a must .
General Petroleum (GP) is manufacturer of German formulated quality lubricating Engine Oil. GP has grown to become one of the largest independent manufacturers of speciality lubricants. Recognized internationally for its innovative lubricants and industry related specialty products. GP has a global ...Read More