A Bank having large network of branches across Pakistan is looking to hire a dynamic armed forces officer (retired) as General Staff Officer (GSO) to coordinate day to day activities of the President.
· Retired as Major from Pakistan Army or Lt. Commander from Pakistan Navy or Squadron Leader from PAF.
· Preferably from Army Services Corps/IT Corps of Pakistan Army or Supply/IT Branch of Navy or Accounts/Admin/Logistics/IT Branch of PAF.
· Preferably has served as ADC or Staff Officer during service.
· Preferably holds Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or Information Technology.
· Preferably be under 48 years of age.
· Preparing and reviewing correspondence.
· Processing, analyzing, and sharing information.
· Disseminating decisionsand monitoring execution.
· Organizing schedules/itineraries, and assisting with meetings, travel and social commitments.
· Hosting dignitaries/visitors.
· Coordination and protocol activities.
· Performing varied duties according to the President’s desires.
Head office in Karachi