ArgonTech is looking to add developers with Python experience to its growing team.
Get the opportunity to work on sophisticated enterprise grade, world class projects in a fun, collaborative environment while continuously sharpening your technical skills – that’s what you’ll do when you join ArgonTech!
We are ArgonTech, and we believe in a simple formula for our success; Colleagues, Clients, and Community. In the absence of great Colleagues on our team, our clients won't get the excellent services we’re known for in the diverse Communities we deal with. If you are ready to make your next move and join an eco system with a refreshing culture and great career opportunities, ArgonTech could be your new home!
- 1+ years of experience in Django and Python.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery
- Database experience with mySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Application development and Design
- Ability to work independently and productively, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere
- Understands multithreading and queues.
- Writes reusable, testable, and efficient code (with a huge emphasis on testable code).
- Understands the concept of writing good integration APIs for user facing elements that are developed by front end developers.
- Understands best practices for security and data protection.
- Development & consumption of REST based API’s
- Experience with message brokers and queues
- Designing applications for scale and resiliency
A preference toward small software companies that allow you to stand out and progress faster
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience with hosting services like AWS and managing EC2/RDS instances
- React.JS and ReactNative (hybrid app development)
- Experience working in full stack delivery teams
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with Docker Compose or other container-based technologies
- Automated Testing including Consumer Driven Contracts
- Working with remote teams around the world
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture and its best practices
- Public speaking experience on technical subjects
- The overwhelming desire to learn new things