· Manage entire sales and marketing cycle for an assigned product line.
· Documents feasibility report and local market requirements.
· Map and establish contacts for key direct “In House” account customers.
· Develop and Implement “Distributor and Retailer” sales strategy.
· Develop market, region and account level sales strategy, business forecast and sales agreements
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
· Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. *
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with view to developing new services, and distribution channels.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators