Regional Sales Manager will:
- Manage the Sales team for the specific area.
- be engaged in the development of B2B & B2C sales channels.
- deal with Clinics, Spas, Beauty Salons and end users.
- participate in brand activation activities.
- Result Oriented
- Developing business with key clients.
- Competitor Analysis
- Development of promotional activities
This is a challenging assignment with an attractive salary package covering:
fixed component + transportation allowance + variable component. Starting salary shall be determined based on experience, aptitude and past performance.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
As an employer committed to equality, respect and diversity at the workplace, we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits to everyone without discriminating due to gender, religion or ethnicity.