Get Licensed is the UK's leading workplace management solution platform. We are looking to hire a Customer Service Manager for our office in Karachi.
The Customer Service Manager will manage all aspects of customer service, specifically once a trainee has booked onto a course. Currently, there is a team in Pakistan which field customer service calls and tickets - the remit of the Customer Services Manager starts from the booking of a course by a prospective trainee (customer), right up to when the trainee has completed their course, has received their course completion certificate, and has completed their NPS score.
There are a number of key areas which are the responsibility of the Customer Services Manager:
- Drive the Customer Service team forward, continually implementing ideas to help improve the level of customer service. Ensure the highest possible standards and productivity are achieved.
- Hire, mentor, develop and manage the customer service team. Create a valued and respected training schedule.
- Take ownership of customers issues and complaints, and follow problems through to resolution. Respond to all negative Trustpilot Reviews.
- Document and develop customer service processes and respective SLAs, and implement across the Customer Services team
- Identify customer service trends and determine system improvements to improve self-service capabilities
- Use data to compile accurate reports and propose methods to improve first contact resolution
- Identify call centre downtime and create value-add tasks to increase output
- Proactively launch a regular feedback programme to understand customer satisfaction
- Undertake regular call listening and other spot checks to ensure quality of all agent’s communications
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Ensure course results and certificates are updated/dispatched within the stipulated time frame for all customers
- Ensure Easy Apply packs are processed within the stipulated time frame
- Managing communications with customers in the event of course cancellations
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
The ideal candidate will have;
- At least 5 years experience as a Customer Service Manager
- Masters degree in Business Administration
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and lead