• Capable of and debugging high-volume, low-latency, high performance applications which are highly available
• Own test and health status of product/projects being worked upon
• Experience in different frameworks and tools for writing, designing and developing automated functional test-cases, and preparation of test data.
• Ability to support and coordinate business and QA aspects of software development activities, including requirement analysis and QA of applications
• Ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Good understanding of web technologies, micro services, web-services and cloud based APIs.
• Must be passionate for quality and possess a keen eye for designs and aesthetics.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• Work to test, analyze and improve product performance during development of software or applications.
• Indulge in research and development of new tools & technologies by evaluating their usefulness for the business
• Ability to work independently and must be self-driven.
• Experience in behavioral and test-driven development.
• Working experience in Core Java.
• Experience in test automation tools (like Selenium, Cucumber, citrus, Test Complete etc)
• Experience in performance testing and tools (like Jmeter, LoadUI etc)
• Experience in REST APIs and web testing across multiple platforms
• Proficient in industry automation frameworks like Junit, TestNG, Xunit or comparable custom built framework
• Ability to aggregate and formulate testing requirements
• Familiar with agile and other related tools (JIRA, Scum board, confluence)
• Working knowledge of Git / SVN
pGfK Etilize supplies product data to more resellers, distributors, manufacturers and website portals than any other provider of Information Technology, Consumer Electronics and Office Products content in the world today. We are committed to offering accurate product data, custom solutions and world ...Read More