The incumbent will be responsible for;
1) Managing retail audit projects, team and overseeing projects to completion, complying with policies, procedures, timelines and standards at all times.
2) Plan and coordinate multiple projects using quantitative techniques.
3) Work with other internal / external partners within Market Information and Research to understand consumer and industrial need’s.
4) Provide expertise in retail sampling and data collection methodologies-CAPI.
5) Panel Enhancement and maintaining responsibilities.
6) Meet & Greet with Retailers- maintaining congenial business relations with retailers.