- Assisting team members with day to day Office Admin tasksm answering calls, taking messages, replying emails, meeting customers and coordinating projects and activities as requested.
- Plans meetings and events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Present a positive, professional image of the company with all customers and suppliers, internal and external.
- Proven experience in administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- experience in social media (facebook, youtube etc) is a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Salary & compensation:
- Market compatible salary as per education and experience.
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Ghariwala Telecom Solutions