A leading utility-scale solar developer is seeking to recruit an Associate (Finance and Development) to work across its operational and upcoming projects. The existing installed capacity is 68 MW and additional solar, wind and small hydro projects are in various stages of development.
The position is based in Lahore with limited travel. Key responsibilities include:
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports
- Ensuring compliance with financial documents
- Research and prepare revenue and cost variance analysis and explanations
- Collaborate with the senior management team on achieving company’s long-term financial objective
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, biannual or annual profits and provide analytical review, feedback and recommendations to executive management
- Bachelors or Masters in Finance.
- 2 year experience preferably in financial advisory
- Hands on knowledge of preparing financial models.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work individually and as a part of team
- Good communication skills.
Salary and benefits will be market competitive and will vary with experience.