Support laboratory by maintaining glassware; maintaining logs and record books; troubleshooting and resolving problems; helping with special projects.
Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
· Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
· Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
· Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
· Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
· Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
· Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
· Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
· Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Any other task assign by the supervisor.