1. Dividing the curriculum into academic planners, after consultation with subject specialists.
2. Implementing the academic calendar, while ensuring that the students are grasping the concepts and their learning is up to date.
3. Planning and executing different annual events.
4. Recruiting and training teachers, resolving their day to day issues.
5. Managing student performance, keeping close attention towards academically weak students.
6. Planning and executing weekly parents' meeting.
7. Maintaining discipline in the campus.
8. Keeping a record of teachers' performance, including monthly progress reports.
9. Managing regular maintenance of campus.
10. Managing day to day parents' dealing, including new admission inquiries.
11. Leading and managing the entire 9th 10th 11th and 12th standard annual test sessions. This includes planning, preparing date sheet, paper designing, checking, preparing result and conducting parents' meetings.
pGhazi Scholars Foundation School/p