Since 1992, giant have provided specialist, end to end workforce management software and support services for workers and organisations of all sizes.
Globally. We invest heavily in our cloud-based software which ranges from candidate sourcing and onboarding through to timesheet management, billing and payroll.
Our support services include candidate screening, employment solutions and legislative risk management; whilst at our specialist division, giant finance+, we provide tailored funding, software and support services for start-up to medium-sized recruitment agencies.
1. Improves existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; making modifications.
2. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Supporting the giant group & precision back office software applications.
6. Always prepared to go the extra mile and think out of box in solving the issues within the SLA’s.
7. Analyse & implement bug fixes.
8. Monitor the SQL jobs and fix the job failures in minimal timeliness.
9. Provide reports/ data requests by management as necessary.
10. Recommend software upgrades as required. pg. 2 – JD&PS Application Support Engineer V1 – 1.4. 0
11. Ensuring the maintenance of existing systems including performance monitoring & service improvements.
12. Compliance with giant’s Information Security Policy – ISO 27001
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients wit ...Read More