As the finance administrator you will be responsible for the financial management and administration of the organization, liaising with the Finance Managers to agree finance, administration, and general work priorities. Your ultimate objective is to ensure that accounts produced are complete, accurate and compliant with legislation as well as agreed financial timetables.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to
- Prepare and maintain finance reports and account reconciliation reports according to company policies on periodic basis
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers
- Assist in managing account payable and receivable activities and ensure that all bill payments and customer invoicing are met as per the deadlines
- Support the annual financial audit processes through the preparation of standard reports as well as other custom reports as requested.
- Coordinate with finance in preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Reconcile monthly general ledger balance, invoices, and credit card statements by identifying and resolving invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Streamline processes and procedures for improving operational efficiency of finance reporting and budgeting systems
- You must be able to understand how to produce accounts from ledgers to financial accounting standards, have great enthusiasm and attitude for the role, a high level of resilience and strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, excel for pivot tables and VLOOKUP is required.
- Understanding and striving to achieve the giant people values is essential.