Since 1992, giant have provided specialist, end to end workforce management software and support services for workers and organisations of all sizes. Globally.
We invest heavily in our cloud-based software which ranges from candidate sourcing and onboarding through to timesheet management, billing, and payroll.
Our support services include candidate screening, employment solutions and legislative risk management; whilst at our specialist division, giant finance+, we provide tailored funding, software, and support services for start-up to medium-sized recruitment agencies.
We are looking for Finance Manager & as the Finance Manager reporting directly to the CFO with line management responsibilities of a team of staff and overseeing the financial accounting and ensure that accounts produced are complete, accurate and compliant with legislation as well as agreed financial timetables.
Partnering to key operational stakeholders through target setting and management together with day to day financial risk management, you will need to comply with accounting procedures and business controls that will enable results to be produced and reviewed in line with current financial accounting standards and business policies and produce accurate and reconciled accounting statements to meet requirements per stakeholders.
1. To manage the preparation of month end and year end statutory accounts including accruals, prepayments, and journals up to trial balance and updating P&L, and Balance Sheet schedules within agreed timeframes.
2. To ensure that ledger balance and controls are in place from sales/purchase/payroll and fixed asset ledgers through to the nominal ledger.
3. To manage the review of key fixed asset register items with regards investment plans and useful life.
4. To review and monitor all sales and purchase ledger accounts including inter-company transactions taking relevant action to maximise cashflow for the business.
5. To review and approve bank reconciliations produced.
6. To maintain a process of revenue assurance to ensure that all business activities and contracts are accurately billed, reported, and collected.
7. To maintain detailed reconciliations of key liability accounts including (but not restricted to) HMRC, Pension and Employee Payment control accounts.
8. To take responsibility for business budgets and forecasts from provision of decision-making information through to the submission and tracking of plans.
9. To prepare monthly accounts (P&L and balance sheet) on an agreed basis and in time for review at Board / Senior Management meetings.
10. To produce annual statutory accounts in line with company policy and procedures as well as current accounting standards.
11. To maintain reconciliations and schedules for Group CFO review supporting any financial information or report produced.
12. To work with key stakeholders within the business to both operate effective financial controls to meet budgets and targets as well as establishing and monitoring achievement.
13. To analyse profitability of the business and make recommendations to either support growth or maximise efficiencies.
14. To ensure that a robust library with a high level of control and integrity is in place with regards to models authorized as well as filing according to bid status.
15. To record and manage all risks and opportunities identified from any bids presented.
16. To maintain a strong understanding of our business environment, pricing policies and company business controls.
17. Maintains clear records on office expenses and referencing recharges to services by managing invoices
18. Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
19. Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors
20. Supervising and monitoring staff
21. To carrying out any other ad hoc duties and project work allocated by the Group CFO
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients wit ...Read More