1. Test and document software for client applications.
2. Guide and review work of junior engineers
3. Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
4. Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines. pg. 2 – JD&PS Senior/Principle Software Engineer V2 – 3.3.20
5. Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
6. Use source debuggers and visual development environments
7. Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
8. Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
9. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
10. Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
11. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
12. Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
13. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
14. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
15. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients wit ...Read More