As the software engineer you will be working on allocated projects to develop and improve the company software and process to meet client needs. Your ultimate objective is to develop and test codes for client requirement. Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to
1. Designing, coding, and debugging software following development standards
2. Improving the performance of existing software
3. Documenting code clearly, creating flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams for technical user guides
4. Maintaining and upgrading existing software
5. Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance
6. Providing 2nd/3rd line support as required when answering queries from 1st line helpdesk support team
Ideally, you would have a bachelor’s in computer sciences related degree, between 3 to 5 years’ experience as a software engineer. You must be able to work at times in support, have great enthusiasm and attitude for the role, a high level of resilience and strong written and verbal communication and emotional intelligence.
• Proficient in .Net, SQL Server
• Strong english verbal communication
• Understanding and striving to achieve the giant people values is essential.
Established in 1992, giant precision specialise in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients wit ...Read More