If you are bright and enthusiastic with the desire to work in a fast-moving E-commerce Industry, then we want to speak to you. Working in our Customer Services and Support team and liaising closely with sales and development, you will primarily be responsible for supporting administrators and end users via phone, web chat and email ensuring that all customers receive an exceptional customer experience.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to work, be good at thinking on their feet and be able to quickly build rapport with team members and customers alike.
- Have great verbal and written skills, fluency in English is essential.
- Be proficient in using standard IT applications such as Word, Excel and wordpress etc and have an interest in technology and its application.
- Ideally have a third level qualification in a business or technical discipline.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize competing challenges and work well under pressure.
- Experience of SaaS environment is desirable but not essential.
- Be solution-orientated with the creativity and tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Have fluent English, additional languages would be beneficial.
- Operating in a 24/7 environment, provide frontline support to users via email and web chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Identify, assess and manage customer queries, maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Providing secure exam administration in a professional, friendly environment.
- Online exam set up and data entry.
- Validating, authenticating and monitoring the exam environment.
- Tracking all customer interactions in customer helpdesk system.
- Upon request, complete set-up and configuration tasks on behalf of customers and our other services team.