This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Develop GIS layers for targeted area.
• Perform data analysis and GPS data collection.
• Produce reports and thematic maps for decision making purpose.
• Develop tool kit for different hazard vulnerability and risk assessment activities.
• Prepare and provide base maps for the field surveys.
• Prepare formats for data collection.
• Maintain and update GIS/HVRA database.Required qualification/ experience: Bachelor’s degree in Geomatics, GIS, Geography or Environmental Science with at least 2 years’ of experience in a humanitarian or environmental agency.