The Educator will be responsible for carrying out education programs as well as all education operations in Pakistan .
• Maintain consistent contact with the education team and communicate new product launches and training programs.
• Implement product training to all internal employees and external customers (sales managers, educators, distributors).
• Develop bi-monthly promotions with the Marketing team nationally
• Develop new products with the marketing team and education team.
• Develop services in the salon menu and tech guide.
• Assist Sales Managers reach sales revenue numbers for the assigned region through educational classes, events, seminars and trade shows.
• Understand and utilize reports to identify opportunities and develop presentations for distributor territories.
• Provide feedback to management from key internal and external customers.
• Provide all assigned reports on a monthly basis to GM and marketing manager including all cost of educational classes booked, where the classes were scheduled, distributor education accrual and update on educator performance and new product development.
• Attend trade shows and seminars as required to benefit the business. Travel is required.
Field Related Duties:
• Distributor Education – Educate the distributor sales force and Education Team. Team up with the sales managers to convey company objectives, and set up educational programs which will help in forecasting future initiatives.
• Market Tours – Understand what the local environments are for our category/products. Monitor the effectiveness of implementation of our education programs.
• Trade Shows – Attend Tradeshows to present our items in an interactive environment. Educate internal and external customers on the advantages of our brands.
• Brand Awareness – Understand the philosophy and objectives. Know our product usage and points of difference, competitive products and all the tools we have to complete the service.
• Data Analysis – Be able to assess market conditions and identify areas of improvement. Utilize programs for performance. Present this data in a clear, concise fashion for detailing with distributor customers, sales training or educational events.
• Budget Management – Understand what budgetary goals of company are and work within the guidelines with regard to travel and per diem amounts.
• Presentations to Distributor Sales – Partner with Sales Managers to develop effective presentations that outline current market conditions, market trends, customer needs and our points of difference.
• Other General Duties – To undertake any other duties as may be determined by the GM.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in professional Hair-Care Industry (i.e. in hair styling).
• Strong working knowledge of ongoing and future trends of Hair-care Industry.
• Candidates with a formal degree in fashion designing and hair-styling will be given preference.
• Proven experience of managing key accounts and relationships with stylists.
• Strong personal knowledge/network of contacts within the industry (distributors, top salons, sales and education personnel).
• Excellent computer skills.
• A strong communicator both internal and external
• Must be highly motivated, driven and eager to succeed
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be structured based on experience.
GKHAIR (SMC-Private) Limited
GKHAIR (SMC-Private) Limited