JOB SUMMARY: The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for implementing processes and systems to ensure customer service responses are accurate and responded to in a timely manner. This QA Specialist will focus on documenting a set of guidelines that are necessary to assure inbound customer service issues are resolved efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Analyzes and evaluates calls, chats and emails and provides trend data.
- Generates internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Works with Trainers to ensure new Agents receive CS quality training.
- Liaising with Supervisors to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Conducts performance evaluations using a predetermined set of metrics on a weekly basis.
- Participates in team meetings, taking a proactive role in communicating with other team members to encourage process and training improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strategic thinking-analytical skills.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Extremely thorough and detail-oriented.
- Superior time and organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, customer-oriented working environment.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities.
- Willing to work on EST time zone.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years Call Center Quality Assurance experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field from an accredited college/university.