An Islamabad based multinational company is looking for Software QA Engineers for its Software Development department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of QA Engineer will include but not limited to the following:
- Well versed with various Testing techniques, QA methodologies, Testing Types.
- Experience of working with various Web and Mobile applications. Knowledge of Performance and Load testing will be plus point.
- Well versed with popular Software Development Life Cycle specially Agile & SCRUM Models.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Familiar with Test planning, Test cases designing, effort estimation and Bug life cycle.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Automation testing experience of web applications experience is MUST (At least 6 Months).
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience as a QA Tester in a software development organization.
- Knowledge and experience in Automation will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of testing tools: Junit, Selenium, soapUI, SauceLabs,
- Ticketing, Integration: Jira, Bamboo, maven
- Automation of testing on following platforms:
- Web Apps
- WS and REST services
- SQL DB
- Planning, Training and Coordinating testing efforts of QA for the project with development team.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Testing will be a plus: Participate in sprint planning, provide story points estimations, create and run test cases ensuring coverage for all projects.
- Coordinating efforts of integration, regression and post-production testing.
- Assessing and communicating QA progress to the team and management.
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter; able to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace work environment.