This position is based in Islamabad but it will involve the liaison with International staff as well as Clients and vendors. The main duties and responsibilities are as follows
(albeit this list is not exhaustive);
- Handling all travel and events related matters of the company.
- Process sales orders, invoices, payments.
- Acting as the main point of contact for travel related inquiries.
- Booking all international travel including flights and accommodation.
- Seeking and negotiating best business rates with vendors.
Skills / Competencies Required:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
- 3+ year's Event Management experience (ideally trade shows, client events, training seminars and media events)
- Experience negotiating with vendors internationally.
- Experience of booking travel (Air tickets) internationally.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Excellent administrative skills, high level of proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven track record in managing costs and ROI.
- Solid Understanding of Marketing and PR.
- A Positive Can Do Attitude.
- Willing to work on Eastern time zone.