A leading News Channel is looking for experienced candidate to work over the position of “Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance”.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills;
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounts department; A/C payable, Receivable, Daily Petty Cash transactions, Bank related issues.
- Monitoring and analyzing account data and produce financial reports/statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, Policies and Principles.
- Assign Projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy in all their tasks.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records financial statements and other financial reports to asses’ accuracy.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Advanced degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills; leadership skills and experience; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
Glaxy Broadcasting Network (Pvt) Ltd