A leading group of Industries “Madina Sugar Mills” is looking for a talented, experienced and professional “Electrical Manager”.
The ideal manager should posses the followings:
- To ensure proper preventive and corrective electrical maintenance.
- The role holder is mainly responsible for smooth functioning of all activities of electrical department with optimum utilization of resources, ensuring zero breakdowns, uninterrupted power supply, zero accident and compliance of statutory requirements of state and central government.
- Completes electrical projects by supervising installations and resolving design issues.
- Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
- Should have 10 years (post qualification) of relevant working experience in large/heavy industries preferably sugar industry.
- Hands on experience of Boilers, Transformers and industrial electrical equipment.
- Must have worked at least 5 years in managerial position.
Strong understanding of electrical and power system technologies for CPP, Switchyard (AIS &GIS) , Electrical panels, Transformers, Motors, VFDs, other major electrical equipment. Knowledge of Plant and Electrical Equipment Layout, Earthing Layout, Cable Layout, Lighting Layouts etc.
Excellent remunerations package, with company provided accommodation.
Glaxy Broadcasting Network (Pvt) Ltd