A leading Group of industries “Madina Sugar Mills” is looking for a professional to work over the position of "Commercial/Operations Manager" for its Faisalabad office.
The ideal candidate should possess the following;
- Analyzing the business performance, including the profitability, revenue, pricing and cost of goods sold.
- Managing budgets, expenses and pricing and commercial arrangements.
- Driving efficiencies to ensure contracts remain financially viable and delivered on budget.
- Preparing models to assess future profitability of identified opportunities.
- Taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise.
- Interact with vendors to resolve bidding queries. Resolve queries related to documentation, estimated costs and quality of service.
- Correspond to guide on pre sample approvals.
- Negotiate contract details with contractors. Resolve payment related queries of contractors.
- Conduct market surveys to take potential vendors on board.
- Correspond with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of office supplies.
- Correspond on financial issues and resolves related queries.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets.
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contract law and pricing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.