IBS Project Manager
In building Solution.
Exuberant group seek the highly competent and skilled candidate to run its nationwide rollout of In building solutions. The responsibilities include
1 Conducts technical site survey (both TE and Civi) for GSM/UMTS In-Building Solutions (IBS)
2. Conducts Site Survey for the GSM Room Location, Possible locations to be used for the Feeder cables, and Antenna locations.
3. Calculates power budget to ensure optimum design of Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
4. Prepares antenna and cabling layout, schematic diagram, BOQ/BOM.
5. Designing the In-Building Sectorization Plan
6. Conducts Frequency Planning and other Parameters required for the IBS Data fill preparation.
7. Prepares the IBS Data fill needed for the integration of new sites and checks the Inconsistencies of the data from the RNC Dump.
8. Job description includes RF Survey, RF Design preparation, and RF Optimization.
9. Handles the In Building Walk test using Tems investigation and Outdoor/Indoor Drive test Tool.
10.Responsible for the post processing of the log files collected using TEMS.
11.Prepares the Site On Air Report for newly integrated sites.
1. Should be able to run end to end project with sheer responsibility and commitment.
2. Should handle teams at local and nationwide level and able to get the reports on the daily basis.
3. Design report submission to client
4. Should be able to conduct Pre-Walk test and Post walk test himself using TEMS investigation and generate DT report
5. Should be good in reporting and design solution of the site.
6. Should be detailed oriented and able to prepare the BOQ and Material list of the site.
7. End to end site execution and handing over to the client
Minimum Expereince of 2-5 years required