- GLITZ is a boutique media firm in Bahrain involved in design and media, photography, digital marketing, events and campaigns, and business advisory services.
- High-end clientele is a niche market where customers expect results with little to no compromise.
- As such, every member of the team is handpicked for their cross-functional skill set, the breadth and depth of their experience, and their ability to deliver excellent results, while managing client expectations.
Working for GLITZ means that you:
- Are a specialist in your field; a creator; a maestro/maestra of your craft;
- Are able to work independently and with team members;
- Able to follow instructions or guidance when asked;
- Have the willingness to learn and are a good listener;
- Are intuitive enough to conceptualize the client’s vision;
- Have the social skills for seamless interaction and communication;
- Proactive in your approach towards reporting status updates;
- Are patient, understanding, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver results.
THE ACTUAL JOB.
Candidates without a portfolio will be declined automatically.
- The position is open to candidates residing in Pakistan and looking to work abroad.
- We are looking for a highly skilled Photographer/Videographer + Multimedia (Graphic) Designer capable of working in a team environment based in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- A photographer/videographer works closely with clients to shoot, develop and edit photos and videos of people, important moments, events, places and things through the use of creativity and technical abilities in photographic equipment and photo manipulation software.
- To ensure that desired results are obtained, photographers have to communicate effectively with clients regarding expectations to meet standards and deadlines of projects.
- Other duties include recommending creative ideas and solutions to achieve desired results and maintaining a professional image.
- Photographers/Videographers with other multimedia skills are responsible for producing content for input to be used in visual manipulation and creation of graphic design and media for clients. As such, they must have strong creative, organizational, and time management skills along with an eye for detail.
- While wearing the hat of a Multimedia Designer, an individual is responsible for creating graphic design and media content for clients, and hence must have strong organizational skills and pay highest attention to detail.
- They must be capable of doing research as it is at the base of anything and everything we do, as well as being open to exploring and implementing the latest and up-and-coming design trends in various fields.
- As a Multimedia Designer they should be comfortable working with various types of content, and on projects such as branding, print collateral design and social media design.
- They should be open to growth and have the eagerness towards gaining new skillsets as there’s always room to train and gain new skills to be a fully-fledged multi-disciplined team member.
- Internally we encourage team-work, and people must be comfortable working in teams in order to achieve tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
Design, capture, record with purpose: a visual artist is a person that puts a lot of thought into their work, and before creating/capturing anything, they must think about the purpose of what they’re producing, how an audience would respond to it, what makes it great, and how it fulfills the clients’ objectives.
As a Photographer, you’ll be responsible to:
- Take professional pictures in a studio or on location
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
- Negotiate Pricing
As a Videographer/Cinematographer, you’ll be responsible to:
- Capture Action on Camera
- Direct Action
- Edit Recorded Video
- Set Up Equipment
- Maintain Equipment
- Design Promotional Videos
- Negotiate Pricing
As a Multimedia (Graphic) Designer, you’d be:
Experienced with using the following software:
- After effects (preferred)
Must have most of the following skillsets:
- Videography (conceptualization, direction/production, post-production, etc.)
- Layout and Typography
- Logo design
- Web design
- UX/UI Design
- Illustration (optional)
- Social media management (optional)
- Copywriting (optional)
- Time Management
Fluent in English, Socially adept, and work with Arabic lettering (preferred)
- Capable of presenting your own work to clients
- Negotiating pricing
- Open to feedback from team members/director.
Job Type: Full-time; visa and company transport provided.
Contract duration: 2 years minimum (Fixed).
Pay/Salary/Remuneration: PKR63,000 to PKR75,000 per month + quarterly performance-based bonus.
Experience: Photography/Cinematography + Multimedia (Graphic) Design: 2 to 5+ years
Education: BSc/BA in the related fields (minimum) + Msc/MA (optional)