We are looking forward to hire Quality Assurance Executives who should have atleast 1 year relevant Experience.
Should have outstanding English Communication Skills (Writing and Spoken).
Job timings from 8 PM till 6 AM, with Saturday's and Sunday's Off
- Develop reports on a daily basis for monitoring the performance of the individuals
- Drafting and implementation of Standard operating procedures
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for quality management system
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Provide reports on agents dialing times and key performance indicators.
- Track the performance of employees to identify trends and make sure they meet sales and performance goals.
- Make sure call center employees provide complete and accurate information to callers.
- Resolve call scoring disputes, questions and inquiries. Escalate situations as necessary.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of weekly call review and calibration sessions with Operations staff.