Tazteq-PK is a sisters’ company of Global Engineering Services business and it is a process automation and outsourcing company, based in Pakistan, offering quality services and customized technology solutions to organizations from all across the globe. A combination of technological expertise, specific domain experience, and passion for excellence to deliver enterprise-grade solutions is our hallmark.
Tazteq-PK is your ideal technology partner. Our team can develop seamless mobile, desktop, and web-based applications and other digital solution to help your business propel forward at an incredible speed.
Tazteq-PK is honored to have bought license from Tazteq, a US-based company founded by US nationals of Pakistani origin.
We are looking for an Angular Front End Developer who can join our team to make an immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with strong front-end web development skills in Angular and is willing and ready to do back-end work in Java if needed.
If you are looking for a great experience where you can look back and see you have made a significant difference with your work (and had fun along the way), you will find it at Global BPO Services.
You have experience in web technologies and want the opportunity to master those skills. As part of this role, you’ll work closely with your product and design partners to form the vision for the product and delivery of the great responsive application. You have a strong opinion about the product and care about impacting customers and GBS business products.
· Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
· Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
· Develop web user interfaces using Angular 4 or above framework.
· Write tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
· Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
· Coordinate with back-end developers in the development of RESTful APIs.
· Work in an agile SCRUM test-driven development model.
· Passionate about engineering principles like test-driven development, clean code, and continuous delivery.
· Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
· 3 or more years of experience in software engineering
· Advanced level Angular 2 or higher experience
· Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front-end development languages
· CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
· Strong CS Fundamentals.
Bonus points for
· Experience with one backend programming language
· Basic knowledge of working with Object-Oriented Programming principles
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop
· Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
· You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can’t wait to learn more.
· You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud.
What we are offering
· A financially stable the company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
· Flexible work schedule
· Gym & Ping Pong
· Annual Bonus Salary
· Provident fund
· Health and life insurance
Global Engineering Services is an Engineering and Manufacturing Services company headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan. Since opening our doors in 1999, we have developed a reputation for consistently delivering quality on time. Global Engineering Services is an ASIC, Systems, and PCB architect and m ...
Global Engineering Services is an Engineering and Manufacturing Services company headquartered in Lahore, Pakistan. Since opening our doors in 1999, we have developed a reputation for consistently delivering quality on time. Global Engineering Services is an ASIC, Systems, and PCB architect and m ...Read More