Global BPO Services (GBS) was established envisioning the need in the market for an outsourcing company. Since its inception in 2005, Global BPO Services has regimented itself being committed to delivering the best ERP Development, Website Design and development, HR and Sales & Marketing Solutions. Global BPO Services has ever since used highly experienced resources in analysis, development, quality assurance and implementation to provide a wide range of high-quality consulting services with cost-effective solutions. Our worldwide domain and subject matter expertise, proven track record and the capability to act as solution integrator can give you a truly cost-effective solution that not only meets but surpasses your needs. We have a vast pool of educated and talented individuals. We are inviting applicants for Software Architect immediate hiring.
As a Software Architect, you will play a central role in the design and development of the GBS products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for development and a strong background in building dynamic, high-volume web applications with Java using an Agile development methodology. In this role you work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product owners, and designers so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must and most importantly we look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver because it’s a lot more fun to get things done. You’ll be given responsibility for the whole process of a key technology platform. You will facilitate the platform as it supplies source, builds, and test services. We expect for you to utilize your extensive experience to continually improve the software. You will consistently ensure quality and productivity by implementing automation wherever possible.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
· 10+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer on large scale, high-volume web applications.Micro-services Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture & Design Patterns, Zoo Keeper, Eureka, Docker, Wildfly, AWS, ELK Stack, Redis/Memcached, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST, JDBC Templates, ActiveMQ, BPM/Activiti, Database (MySQL/Percona Server/MongoDB), Data Sharding & Partitioning, Strong understanding of Java multi-threading, concurrency and memory management. Has good experience with Clustering, Load Balancing, Fail-over, Backup & Recovery, Master-Slave environments.
· Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driven testing
· Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
· Must have experience with one or more front-end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks(Angular/React/Ember)
· Build and tune high-performance systems that support thousands of concurrent users and millions of transactions per week
· Has good experience with Cloud computing architecting
· Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
· Knowledge and experience using enterprise application, integration and design patterns
· Strong problem solving skills
· Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Constantly be learning and pushing your understanding of the technology, techniques and tricks of software development
Bonus points for:
· Experience with clustered application deployment
· Experience with Unix/Linux
· Experience working with and creating elastic deployment models utilizing AWS & Docker
· Oracle Certified Java Professional
· Experience with JMeter for Automated/Load testing
What we are offering:
· A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
· Flexible work schedule
· Gym & Ping Pong.
· Fun office environment
· Annual Bonus Salary
· Provident fund
· Health and life insurance
· Company-sponsored social events for employees