Global Engineering Services (GES) is an electronic hardware design Services Company headquartered in Lahore Pakistan, working as an offshore office of Whizz Systems Inc, USA. Since opening our doors in 1999, we have developed a reputation for consistently delivering quality on time. GES’s electronic design services are a natural extension of your organization. From FPGA design to embedded software development, hardware/software code design and PCB design, GES offers a range of electronic design services.
GES serves as a natural extension of your organization to achieve fast time-to-market for innovative electronic end-products. As an external resource for electronic design services, GES integrates smoothly into your operations. The company offers on-going support, forming long-term relationships with its client base.
We have a vast pool of educated and talented individuals. The Human Excellence Department is specifically trained to select effective employees through a rigid hiring process. Upon being selected, the employee is put through a series of training sessions to ensure that they will provide quality services consistently.
We are inviting applicants for Sr. Front End Engineer immediate hiring.
We are looking for a Senior Angular Front End Developer who can join our team to make an immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with strong front-end web development skills in Angular and is willing and ready to do back-end work in Java if needed.
If you are looking for a great experience where you can look back and see you have made a significant difference with your work (and had fun along the way), you will find it at Global BPO Services.
You have experience in web technologies and want the opportunity to master those skills. As part of this role, you’ll work closely with your product and design partners to form the vision for the product and delivery of the great responsive application. You have a strong opinion about the product and care about impacting customers and GBS business products.
- Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
- Develop web user interfaces using Angular 4 or 5 framework.
- Write tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Coordinate with back-end developers in the development of RESTful APIs.
- Work in agile SCRUM test-driven development model.
- Passionate about engineering principles like test driven development, clean code and continuous delivery.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
- 5 or more years of experience in software engineering
- Advanced level Angular 2 or higher experience
- Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front end development languages
- CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Strong CS Fundamentals.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with one backend programming language
- A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
- You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can’t wait to learn more.
- You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud.