Global BPO Services was established envisioning the need in the market for an outsourcing company. Since its inception in 2005, Global BPO Services has regimented itself being committed to delivering the best ERP Development, Website Design, and development, HR, and Sales & Marketing Solutions. Global BPO Services has ever since used highly experienced resources in analysis, development, quality assurance and implementation to provide a wide range of high-quality consulting services with cost-effective solutions. Our worldwide domain and subject matter expertise, proven track record and the capability to act as solution integrator can give you a truly cost-effective solution that not only meets but surpasses your needs. We have a vast pool of educated and talented individuals. We partner with our clients to provide them with a distinct competitive advantage. We are inviting applicants forSr. Front End Engineer immediate hiring.
We are looking for a Senior Angular Front End Developer who can join our team to make an immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with strong front-end web development skills in Angular and is willing and ready to do back-end work in Java if needed.
If you are looking for a great experience where you can look back and see you have made a significant difference with your work (and had fun along the way), you will find it at Global BPO Services.
You have experience in web technologies and want the opportunity to master those skills. As part of this role you’ll work closely with your product and design partners to form the vision for the product and delivery of great responsive application. You have a strong opinion about product and care about impacting customers and GBS business products.
· Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
· Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
· Develop web user interfaces using Angular 4 or 5 framework.
· Write tested and documented TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
· Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
· Coordinate with back-end developers in development of RESTful APIs.
· Work in agile SCRUM test-driven development model.
· Passionate about engineering principles like test driven development, clean code, and continuous delivery.
· Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
· 5 or more years of experience in software engineering
· Advanced level Angular 2 or higher experience
· Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front-end development languages
· CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
· Strong CS Fundamentals.
Bonus points for
· Experience with one backend programming language
· A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming principles
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop
· Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
· You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can’t wait to learn more.
· You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud.
What we are offering
· A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
· Flexible work schedule
· Gym & Ping Pong.
· Fun office environment
· Annual Bonus Salary
Health and life insurance