Global BPO Services (GBS) was established envisioning the need in the market for an outsourcing company. Since its inception in 2005, Global BPO Services has regimented itself being committed to deliver the best ERP Development, Web site Design and development, HR and Sales & marketing Solutions. Global BPO Services has ever since used highly experienced resources in analysis, development, quality assurance and implementation to provide a wide range of high-quality consulting services with cost-effective solutions. Our worldwide domain and subject matter expertise, proven track record and the capability to act as solution integrator can give you a truly cost-effective solution that not only meets but surpasses your needs. We have a vast pool of educated and talented individuals. We partner with our clients to provide them with a distinct competitive advantage.
We are inviting applicants for Sr. Software Engineer immediate hiring.
As a Senior Java Software Engineer, you will play a central role in the design and development of the GBS products. The ideal candidate will have a passion for development and a strong background in building dynamic, high-volume web applications with Java using an Agile development methodology. As a fast-paced company, we look for self-starters with a can-do attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment which means wearing many hats, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn new technologies as the need arises. In this role, you work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are also a must. And most importantly we look for people that can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver because it’s a lot more fun to get things done.
- Design and develop enterprise class business applications and integration solutions using Java/J2EE.
- Must have a computer science/software engineering background (degree and/or experience)
- Knowledge and experience using enterprise application, integration and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly be learning and pushing your understanding of the technology, techniques and tricks of software development
- Build and tune high-performance systems that support thousands of concurrent users and millions of transactions per week
- Hands-on development and Unit/Integration testing
- 5+ years of software development experience on large scale, high-volume web applications
- Proficient with open source Java technologies like Spring, ActiveMQ, BPM, Maven
- Proficient working with relational databases as well as NoSQL technologies like Redis and Riak
- Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices
- Strong understanding of Java multithreading, concurrency and memory management
- Experience with writing both unit tests and integration tests
- Strong algorithmic and object-oriented design skills
- Experience with MySQL handling large data tables
Bonus points for:
- Experience with clustered application deployment
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience working with and creating elastic deployment models utilizing AWS & Docker
- Oracle Certified Java Professional
- Experience with JMeter for Automated/Load testing