Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate as our highest priority.
- Perform routine analyses, including control samples and calibration checks, without supervision.
- Provide Laboratory support including (but not limited to): preparation of equipment and reagents, storage of samples, stockroom/supplies, sampling, and instrument and method maintenance.
- Maintain analytical data and Lab operating statistical record, to support operations and customer specification requirements.
- Analyze & document samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assure that the Lab is furnished with sample analysis for technical studies in a timely, accurate manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and able to operate instrumentation such as analytical balances, titrators, spectophotometers etc.
- Associate Degree (2yr) or Bachelor Degree (4yrs) in Microbiology.
- Must be knowledgeable in analytical methods and functions and be able to perform mathematical calculations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Physical requirements – Healthy and should not be physicall imparied. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment. Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
Global Environmental Lab (Private) Limited (GEL), was established in 1996, is the first dedicated environmental lab of Pakistan that is owned and managed by the private sector. After more than a decade of meticulous research and development, the lab has grown from initial operations being limited to ...Read More