Maintain protection of the environment and the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate as our highest priority.
- Perform routine analyses, including control samples and calibration checks, without supervision.
- Provide Laboratory support including (but not limited to): preparation of equipment and reagents, storage of samples, stockroom/supplies, sampling, and instrument and method maintenance.
- Maintain analytical data and Lab operating statistical record, to support operations and customer specification requirements.
- Analyze & document samples in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assure that the Lab is furnished with sample analysis for technical studies in a timely, accurate manner.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and able to operate instrumentation such as analytical balances, titrators, spectophotometers etc.
- Associate Degree (2yr) or Bachelor Degree (4yrs) in Microbiology.
- Must be knowledgeable in analytical methods and functions and be able to perform mathematical calculations.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Physical requirements – Healthy and should not be physicall imparied. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment. Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.