On behalf of Qatar s leading healthcare provider Global Medical Recruiting now recruiting international candidates for 3 year contract work in DOHA QATAR. The medical group is embarking on one of the most exciting and ambitious master facility plans ever seen in international healthcare, with an extensive range of new facilities opening soon or being planned for future years. If you would like to be part of the team and feel your qualifications, skills and experience is a good match for this position we encourage you to contact us using the Apply button. Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees.
Along with their commitment to providing the safest, most effective and compassionate care to their patients, the medical group believes in providing our employees unlimited opportunities in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork. Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program that meets their individual needs.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. 15 000 - 27 875 Qatari Riyals per month. 27 875 QR is +/- 5700 GBP / 6500 EUR / 7600 USD. Salary paid in QR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting
Essential Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare related field.
Required Certification/Licensure: Nil
Essential Experience: 7 years healthcare experience out of which 3 years within policy & procedure section in a health care organization Skills
Assessing, developing, reviewing, maintaining, documenting, monitoring and evaluating corporate plans, clinical and non-clinical policies, procedures and protocols in accordance to Accreditation and other agencies standards.
1. Demonstrates knowledge and application of the mission, vision and values.
2. Develops, maintains, and revises clinical and non-clinical policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
3. Identifies the need for, and implements new and current clinical and non-clinical policy and procedure programs.
4. Assesses and reviews existing clinical and non-clinical policy and procedure programs, processes, documents, and make recommendations, and/or develop action plans for improvement.
5. Provides consultative services, assistance and support, in planning, implementing, promoting, and monitoring effective clinical and non-clinical policy and procedure programs and services.
6. Collaborates and coordinates with all Corporate Committee Chapter Chairs to review, revise, reformat, and rewrite policy and procedure in accordance with the standard requirements.
7. Establishes work teams to develop, implement, and evaluate existing clinical and non-clinical policies and procedures and make recommendations for improvement.
8. Provides guidance, facilitates and oversees the development and integration of new clinical and non-clinical policy, procedure and protocol documents/manuals, as necessary.
9. Assures maintenance of clinical and non-clinical policy and procedure content as necessary, and the incorporation of new standards, new laws and regulations, as needed.
10. Improves and stimulates interest in clinical and non-clinical policy and procedure development, review and revision programs, and to secure support for compliance programs.
11. Coordinates and documents work-team progress, and report findings as needed.
12. Establishes and implements a training (Train of Trainers) program/ system that addresses policy and procedure issues, changes, compliance; and measures the training impact.
13. Oversees the development and implementation of effective techniques for evaluating policy and procedure program.
14. Prepares administrative reports, studies, and specialized research projects related to clinical and non-clinical policies and procedures.
15. Provides continuous training of all policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
16. Establishes departmental measures that support the accomplishment of the Department's policy and procedure strategic goals.
17. Participates in executive, management, and departmental staff meetings, and other meetings and seminars as required.
18. Establishes and maintains confidentiality and effective working relationships with all levels.
19. Perform other duties as assign.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.
We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital.
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
Living and Working in Qatar:
Qatar is a land of fascinating contrasts. Endless stretches of desert flank modern towns; sleek four-wheel-drive Land Cruisers share the desert roads with lumbering camels; and sophisticated malls exist side-by-side with the traditional souks (traditional Arab open-air marketplaces).
Surrounded by clear, shallow waters on three coasts, Qatar has, as neighbors, Saudi Arabia to the west and the United Arab Emirates to the southeast. Although Qatar is one of the smallest Arab states in the Gulf region, it has a big heart, huge ambitions, and reputation for hospitality that reaches far beyond its borders. Doha has managed to transform itself into a modern city without losing its traditional heritage.
Qatar is rich in oil and gas reserves and has one of the world’s highest GDP per capita incomes. The state reinvests much of this wealth in the development of its health education sectors, acknowledging that the country’s greatest resource is its people. Qatar may be one of the safest places you will ever visit. The crime rate is extremely low and it is safe to walk out alone, even at night, or to take taxis or buses. You will find residents more than willing to offer directions if you get lost. Qataris are proud of their heritage and the country’s achievements, and will be delighted to explain their culture, traditions and history. Adding to Qatar’s cultural fabric is the large population of expatriate residents; hence there is a rich multicultural and ethnic flavor in every aspect of daily life.
Sport has played an increasingly important role in Qatar’s development, which is bolstered by the number of prestigious international events held annually in the country. The 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 was the largest multi-sport event ever hosted in the region so far. Other notable sports events that have taken place in Qatar are the 2011 AFC Asian Cup Finals, and the Qatar Ladies Tennis Open and Men’s Tennis Open are annual events, as is cycling's Tour of Qatar. On December 2nd, 2012, Qatar won its bid to host the 2022 World Cup.
About the Employer
The premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar. It was established by Emiri decree in 1979 and manages eight highly specialized hospitals. Since its establishment, the medical group has rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical centers. The medical group prides itself in providing quality and cost efficient health care for all patients regardless of nationality, in line with the State of Qatar s pledge of Health for All. For this purpose, the Corporation implements a policy of continuous improvement of all management systems and patient care protocols.