On behalf of Qatar s leading healthcare provider Global Medical Recruiting now recruiting international candidates for 3 year contract work in DOHA QATAR. The medical group is embarking on one of the most exciting and ambitious master facility plans ever seen in international healthcare, with an extensive range of new facilities opening soon or being planned for future years. If you would like to be part of the team and feel your qualifications, skills and experience is a good match for this position we encourage you to contact us using the Apply button. Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees.
Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program that meets their individual needs.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience. From 11400 QAR up to 21000 QAR per month. 21000 QAR is +/- equal to 4400 GBP, 5800 USD. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
School allowance: 21 000 QAR (maximum) for up to 3 children (ages 5- 18) per child per academic year provided that they are studying in private schools in Doha.
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting
Essential Education: Bachelor Degree in Clinical Health Care and Management, or other related field.
Required Certification/Licensure: N/A
Essential Experience: A minimum of 7 years professional experience in health care out of which 3 years in managing accreditation in a hospital setting.
Reports to: Head of Accreditation Program
Subordinates: Corporate Regulatory, Accreditation and Compliance Coordinator
1. Demonstrate knowledge and application of the mission, vision and values.
2. Maintains expert and current knowledge of JCI, and other regulatory agency requirements.
3. Demonstrates expertise in knowledge and application of all accreditation program standards.
4. Ensure availability of current references of regulatory agency and accreditation standards, and communicates changes to management.
5. Cooperates fully in surveys for accreditation and regulatory agencies among all facilities.
6. Develops mock surveys and self-assessment tools.
7. Assists in obtaining the hospital and clinics licensures by completing the appropriate documentation.
8. Maintains consistency for the survey findings and provides written summaries as needed.
9. Communicates deficiencies, problems and accreditation concerns to the head of accreditation program.
10. Collaborates and consults with other accredited facilities regarding current accreditation issues and improvement activities.
Regulatory, Accreditation and Compliance Monitoring
1. Monitors and reports, as appropriate, Facility activities to ensure compliance with all accreditation requirements to the head of accreditation program.
2. Reviews reports and data such as regulatory agency findings, International Self-Assessment Survey (ISAS), investigations, and recommended actions.
3. Provides the results from the monitoring of JCI standards to the head of accreditation program.
4. Cooperates with each facility’s Hospital Compliance Coordinator to ensure that facility employees receive appropriate information and knowledge necessary to maintain accreditation.
5. Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of compliance efforts and offers suggestions for improvement.
6. Uses best judgment in all interactions with organizational leaders to include medical, nursing and other staff.
7. Maintains confidentiality of facility based and corporate based information.
Policy and Procedure Oversight
1. Maintains the automated policies and procedures program.
2. Reviews and updates policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
3. Reviews and updates all forms related to policies and procedures and ensures compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
4. Reviews all addendums submitted by each facility for compliance with corporate policies and procedures and ensures compliance with laws, regulation and accreditation requirements.
1. Maintains expert and up-to-date knowledge of JCI, and other regulatory agency requirements
2. Provides education for hospital staff as requested and appropriate.
3. Conducts a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and develops education accordingly for accreditation programs.
4. Attends accreditation programs training, courses and conferences in order to remain current on changes or updates to the JCI standards and other agencies standards
1. Maintains the highest standards of conduct in hospitality, excellence, appearance, attitude, respect and teamwork.
2. Performs other duties related to accreditation standards and regulatory agencies as assigned.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.
We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital.
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
Living and Working in Qatar:
Qatar is a land of fascinating contrasts. Endless stretches of desert flank modern towns; sleek four-wheel-drive Land Cruisers share the desert roads with lumbering camels; and sophisticated malls exist side-by-side with the traditional souks (traditional Arab open-air marketplaces).
Surrounded by clear, shallow waters on three coasts, Qatar has, as neighbors, Saudi Arabia to the west and the United Arab Emirates to the southeast. Although Qatar is one of the smallest Arab states in the Gulf region, it has a big heart, huge ambitions, and reputation for hospitality that reaches far beyond its borders. Doha has managed to transform itself into a modern city without losing its traditional heritage.
Qatar is rich in oil and gas reserves and has one of the world’s highest GDP per capita incomes. The state reinvests much of this wealth in the development of its health education sectors, acknowledging that the country’s greatest resource is its people. Qatar may be one of the safest places you will ever visit. The crime rate is extremely low and it is safe to walk out alone, even at night, or to take taxis or buses. You will find residents more than willing to offer directions if you get lost. Qataris are proud of their heritage and the country’s achievements, and will be delighted to explain their culture, traditions and history. Adding to Qatar’s cultural fabric is the large population of expatriate residents; hence there is a rich multicultural and ethnic flavor in every aspect of daily life.
Sport has played an increasingly important role in Qatar’s development, which is bolstered by the number of prestigious international events held annually in the country. The 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 was the largest multi-sport event ever hosted in the region so far. Other notable sports events that have taken place in Qatar are the 2011 AFC Asian Cup Finals, and the Qatar Ladies Tennis Open and Men’s Tennis Open are annual events, as is cycling's Tour of Qatar. On December 2nd, 2012, Qatar won its bid to host the 2022 World Cup.
About the Employer
The premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar. It was established by Emiri decree in 1979 and manages eight highly specialized hospitals. Since its establishment, the medical group has rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of diseases that previously could only be managed in overseas medical centers. The medical group prides itself in providing quality and cost efficient health care for all patients regardless of nationality, in line with the State of Qatar s pledge of Health for All. For this purpose, the Corporation implements a policy of continuous improvement of all management systems and patient care protocols.