As a part of our partnership with global IT corporation Cisco®, S&P Partners is currently recruiting a passionate and dedicated Junior CSR Consultant to develop a worldwide educational project in Pakistan.
The Cisco® NetAcad Program is one of the large scale deployment projects globally which operates in 170 countries, has 9500+ Academies, 20.000+ Instructors, 1,2M+ cumulative students, per year. You have a unique chance to join the international team of experienced and motivated professionals to influence the future of IT industry in your country.
Reporting to the Board Member of S&P Partners and the Regional Cisco Manager, the position will be responsible for driving sustainable and appropriate growth of the mentioned global education initiative through Public-Private Partnerships with Governments and Educational Institutions.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Build and Manage Partnerships with Governments and Educational Institutions: Initiate, Establish, coordinate and maintain the end to end process of partner development.
- Coordinate Sustainable Program Growth: Know and understand the education market and the addressable opportunities in the country and monitor key performance indicators of program performance and propose activities.
- Ensure Program Sustainability: build Academy Community, support local and national events, ensure quality execution from academies and instructors, manage strategic aspects of product adoption in territory, and coordinate local implementation of workforce development programs to support student employment.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and background:
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of education system in Pakistan. Experience of work in education sector is very welcome.
- Ability and experience in building and maintaining strong personal relationships with key stakeholders especially in education sector.
- Strong IT competence. Experienced user of virtual communication tools (WebEx, etc.).
- Showing strong goal orientation, self-motivation and passion to deliver.
- Flexible approach, problem solving skills, dynamic, with entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to travel.
- Previous Business Development / Marketing & Communication experience combined with business acumen and approach.
- Fluency in English.
This vacancy is a great opportunity to start and develop your career in a highly effective and collaborative organization.