We are looking for an objective internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with subordinates as well as head of department.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Prior experience in pre-transactional auditing.
- Liaison with sales and logistics department regarding sales related issues.
- Liaison with accounts and finance department regarding issuance of debit/credit notes to branches and customers.
- Liaison with IT department for changes in Master data in accounting software.
- Pre- Transaction audit of documents from Finance department (Payable vouchers, receivable vouchers, bank payment vouchers etc).
- Pre- Transaction audit of documents from human resource department (Final settlements, employee loan applications etc).
- Supervise and assist subordinates.
- Ability to take independent decision.
- Any other task given by Head of department.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Able to work in pressure situation and tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgment.