SECTION A. JOB PURPOSE
- The role of a Graduate Engineer within GDC Middle East is to take the business opportunities presented and ensure that an Engineering approach has been adopted in their resolution.
- An operator may ask, “How do I fix this?” an engineer will ask, “How do I fix this and stop it happening again”.
- They are to develop a breadth of engineering experiences across the portfolio of GDC Middle East projects in the foundations of Engineering and start to ascertain areas of interest in fields of Electrical Engineering. The Graduate Engineer will undertake the requisite training to obtain continued development and demonstrate enough applied experience to move in to an Engineer role.
- SECTION B. PRIMARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Apply Engineering Principles to any activity undertaken to address root cause issues or problems and document the outcome in processes for others to follow.
- Adopt Engineering Lifecycle Management to all projects to de-risk the later phases of the lifecycle.
- Document all tasks and learning outcomes in a Personal Development Plan.
- Develop an understanding in the regulations that govern Aerospace Industry and help build a compliant business.
- Deliver all outputs (written, oral, presented) to the best possible standard and all data is factually accurate and decisions are based on sound reasoning.
- Continuously review business outputs and develop processes to support repeatability.
- SECONDARY DUTIES, AUTHORITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required and assigned by direct Supervisor
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Qualification: BEng/BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or similar.
Experience: 10 years’ experience in Aerospace sector is desirable.
- Systems Engineering (1)
- Engineering Life Cycle Management (1)
- Configuration Management (1)
- Technical Report Writing (2)
- Problem Solving (Engineering) (2)
- Regulatory Compliance (2)
CORE AND & Behavioral Competencies
- Business Perspective (1)
- Client Focus (1)
- Creativity and Innovation (1)
- Teamwork (2)
- Achievement Orientation (2)
- Analytical Thinking (3)
- Improving Business Processes (2)
- Initiative (1)
- Self-Awareness (3)
- English (Reading – Writing – Listing)