Our partner company is looking for an AngularJS developer for its ASP MVC project who can work on complex corporate applications and willing to take up challenges. Our partner company is in software development business since last 20 years and developing software for Pakistani, Middle Eastern, European and US markets. Ideal candidate must have excellent experience of Angular.JS, Bootstrap, HTML/HTML5, CSS3. He must have a background of software development in C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL. The suitable candidate must have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 year software development experience
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment of large scale projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Having good written and spoken English skills will be given preference.
- Experience of PHP frameworks Laravel, CakePHP will get advantage
- Having experience of Git or SVN.S
- Have used project management tool like Jira, Mantis, Trello.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and design.
- Provide technical solutions as and when required support, re-factor and enhance an existing production system.
- Review, analyze requirements and develop estimates / task lists based on those requirements.