GLOBAL UTILITIES SERVICES PVT LTD:
is one of the largest and reputated BPO service Provider operating in UK since 2014 with its Regional office in Pakistan (Lahore).
Having Direct affiliation with all major suppliers of Telecom & Energy in UK.
The exact duties of a quality assurance manager vary from industry to industry. However, typical responsibilities of the job include:
- determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- setting customer service standards.
- specifying quality requirements of Sales.
- investigating & Controlling Mis-selling.
- working with Sales staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- writing management and sales reports.
- acting as a support for consultant's sales queries and improvement in performance and quality.
- directing objectives to maximise profitability.
- recording, analysing and distributing statistical information.
- monitoring performance.
- Perform quality review to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Perform quality check and audits of inbound and outbound calls to ensure adherence to policies and procedures and high level of customer service.
- Provide feedback on quality review to call center employees and management.
- Identify and monitor trends and quality risks and serve as a resource regarding quality concerns or issues.
- Any other tasks assingned by the management.