Content Writer responsibilities include: Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services. Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
· Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
· Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
· Submit work to editors for input and approval
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
· Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
· Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
· Function as moderator and administrator for onsite asynchronous message boards and blogs.
· Generation of content for social media.
· Draft email newsletters weekly.
· Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of Education Dynamics.
· Develop content to demonstrate organization’s impact on industry.
· Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases.
· Create and post timely content on organization’s website.
· Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
· Develop compelling content for various languages, markets, platforms and learners.
· Gain understanding of in-house content creation tools and quality standards.
· Utilize graphics editing and media creation programs to develop prototypes and storyboards.
· Change to new content requirements, digital tools and collaborators.
· Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
· Portfolio of published articles
· Experience doing research using multiple sources
· Familiarity with web publications
· Excellent writing and editing skills in English
· Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
· Ability to meet deadlines
· BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
· SEO based content required