Globosoft is looking to hire a Dispatch Associate for a USA based client. This position requires to work from evening to mid-night. The ability to multi-task while paying close attention to details is a must.
The primary function of this position is to receive customer calls and to cost effectively direct and dispatch tow trucks strategically while providing our customers with the best possible service.
- Answering calls from various Customers, Dealerships and Roadside Companies
- Dispatching and maintain contact with drivers throughout the day
- Coordinate and dispatch multiple drivers, as well as being able to readjust to last minute changes and work to reroute drivers to the scheduling or rerouting of emergency calls
- Build strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Supporting day to day operations including paper work, data entry, billing and posting
- Willing to perform other duties during specific campaigns as directed by the supervisor
- Excellent English speaking skills (preferable American English)
- Transport experience is a big plus
- Customer Service Skills (PREFERABLY WITH USA BASED CUSTOMERS) are a requirement as well as the ability to operate a computer
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and very organized
- Strong desire to help people and solve challenging problems