1. Develop and execute direct marketing business plans for the assigned market / territory to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Maintain databank of all relevant consultants, architects, construction companies and contractor in the field of construction industry involving electric cables and conductors.
3. Maintain closer liaison with prospective and existing customers and related personnel.
4. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to optimize profitability.
5. Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Team.
6. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
7. Constantly evaluate local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts and business plans on monthly basis.
8. Provide training, coaching and motivation to bring out the best from each team member, if any.
9. Undertake periodic evaluation and appraisal of all team members working under supervision.
10. Ensure working / implementation according to Lead Management System.
11. Communicate effectively with other sales teams (when required) by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
12. Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
13. Cooperate fully with the Credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
14. Participate actively in community, business and industry organizations to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area.
15. Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the organization.
16. Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
17. Perform any other task assigned by your line manager / company.