We are looking for Technical Support Engineers to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring proprietary applications and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple issues related with the application. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with system issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
· Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
· Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
· Track systems’ issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
· Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Prepare accurate and timely reports
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Maintain jovial relationships with clients
· Work with sales person to have communication with customers
· Involve in product training with the sales team
· Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
· Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
· BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
· Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Familiarity with electronics hardware and software
Gosafe Company Limited was established in 1999 by TAT. Earlier, Gosafe was offering technology based services; after wards, we expanded our horizons by including international marketing and production capabilities to our portfolio. We now aspire ourselves to be the technology leader and a prominent ...Read More