We are looking for an SEO Specialist to drive the organic search optimization efforts for the company. You will work as part of a dynamic team that possesses diverse skills across the various disciplines of digital marketing.
· Research, develop, present and implement search engine optimization recommendations. Report on business impact.
· Develop an actionable content strategy, lead the execution of the roadmap through partners, colleagues, and by direct engagement. Write persuasive copy where needed using appropriate keyword content.
· Execute link-building initiatives by identifying potential link targets and conducting outreach.
· Provide strong input to design / development teams for the purposes of maximizing the customer experience.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
· Track, analyze, and act on appropriate KPI’s, as required to achieve revenue goals through traffic, conversion and other milestone objectives.
· Continuously developing digital marketing abilities via on the job experience, independent research, individual and team training. Serve as the company thought leader on the topic of search. Stay abreast of and work with signal / algorithm changes.
· Identify structural updates for websites, landing pages and blogs that will enhance ability for search engines to index and understand both content and purpose.
· Perform SEO site audits and identify specific areas for on-site SEO improvement.
· Identify opportunities for relevant link building and coordinate efforts to drive high-quality, inbound links.
· Stay current with latest search algorithm updates and SEO best practices.
· Being a supportive member of a team that is always willing to help each other solve problems.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 1 year of direct, hands-on SEO experience. Proven track record measurable SEO results. Please include description of experience in your resume.
· Passion for marketing technology that is evident in the energy applied to producing high calibre work.
· Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
· Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
· Self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative, sense of urgency, and intellectual curiosity while maintaining a focus on identifying opportunities to improve marketing performance.
· Able to offer timely responses to internal and external communication. Can properly identify business targets and objectives for SEO initiatives.
· Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints.
We believe in making things work together. That’s why we offer services in six key areas –Graphic Design,Event Management,Product SEO Social, Media Development & Data Analytics.