Grace Ware, a kitchenware and household products manufacturer, is looking for an individual for the position of Marketing and Relationship Manager who can lead an in house marketing and customer relationship management team. It involves building and maintaining relations with distributors of Grace Ware. Carrying out marketing activities to engage the final customer. Building an online customer base.
Here is a list of some of the more frequent tasks you could expect to perform during the course of the workday:
Interact with all our customers and develop and maintain relationships.
Carrying out various marketing tasks.*Receive and distribute product and assist in product inventory.
General tasks of marketing and CRM tasks as required.
Whether you are any degree related to management, please be sure that you meet the following minimum requirements prior to starting your application:
• candidate must be 18 years of age or older
• candidate must have good communication skills and ability to lead
• Have experience in customer dealing in business to business
Here is an idea of what our managers are looking for:
• Communication: you will interact with customers, peers, supervisors, managers, and team leads to issues because communication is essential for a successful day.
• Flexibility: be flexible when we must tackle production schedule changes, environmental changes, and sudden work schedule changes.
• Tech Savvy:
• Work Ethic: we expect you to go "above and beyond" on your assigned job tasks.